What parents and students say about Helen O’Grady drama classes in Croydon
No matter what we say about our classes, the most important opinions are those of the students and their parents. Here is a small selection of the great feedback you have given us on our classes throughout the Croydon area. Thank you so much to the fantastic students and their parents for letting us know what you’ve got out of our classes – we have loved teaching you, and hope to welcome more of your family and friends to our classes in the future!
- “My son has absolutely adored the drama classes and has gained self-esteem and confidence in his abilities.”
- Just to say thank you for all the hard work you put into the drama classes”
- “Helen O’Grady Drama Academy has always been a bit of a haven for my son who has struggled throughout school with Dyslexia but has always been welcomed, treated with respect and allowed to flourish within the drama club.”
- “Just to say thank you for all you have done for my daughter. She has gained so much confidence and it was wonderful seeing her in the show.”
- “Can we just say a big thank you to all the staff for their hard work. The performances this year were outstanding and it was good to see the children’s confidence growing.”
- “Many thanks for all the hard work you and the teachers have put in, not to mention the confidence and speaking skills you have helped my daughter to develop over the years.”
- “My daughter has come on in leaps and bounds this year at school with her communication skills and it has been noted by her teachers. I do feel a lot of it is down to the drama club and can’t thank you enough in helping her to become a more confident and sociable child.”
- “I really hadn’t imagined what a positive impact drama classes would have on my son. However, when I saw his performance, I saw in front of me the evidence of the fantastic work you all do at Helen O’Grady Drama Academy.”
- “I was really pleased to see how my son’s confidence and concentration had improved since last year. How did you persuade him to stand still?”
- “We have enjoyed seeing all the end of year productions and watching our daughter develop and mature.”
- “You all put so much work in to make the end of year show such a success.”
- “I would like to thank you for your dedication in inspiring our two boys.
If you have any feedback or comments on our classes, please let us know in the comments box below.